How to cancel your SVGator subscription?
In order to cancel your SVGator Pro plan subscription, you need to perform the following 6 steps:
- Log in to your SVGator account
- Click on the Account settings link from the top right corner
- Click on the My Account link that you'll see in the opened drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Billing section
- Access the Next Renewal tab
- Select the Cancel Renewal option and you're done
Useful information about the Pro plan cancelation
- Once your Pro plan subscription has expired, you can keep using the Free version for as long as you want.
- However, with the Free plan, you will not be able to export advanced animations such as self-drawing effects or morphing, even if you’ve created these animations while you were using the Pro plan.
- Please note that your subscription will stay active until the expiration date.
- If you cancel the renewal of your subscription, you will not receive a refund for any amounts that have been previously charged. Your cancellation will be effective at the end of your then-current subscription period.
Discover other useful Help Center pages
Have you still got questions? Send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.