Preparing your file in Sketch
Following our guidelines will make it easier to animate the SVG file in SVGator. Please read them below:
• Rename your shapes, paths, and groups in the layer panel.
• To animate groups of elements in SVGator, make sure that you’ve already grouped these elements. You can still animate them separately as well.
• Arrange your objects and groups just as you would like to see them in SVGator.
• Delete unnecessary paths and groups.
• In case your SVG also contains text, expand/convert it into outlines.
• Select the elements you want to export as an SVG and go to “Make Exportable” in the bottom right corner of Sketch interface and select SVG format then click on “Export selected” button.
• Select the name of the file and the destination on your device, then save.
Still got questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.