Preparing your file in Sketch
Following our guidelines will make it easier to animate the SVG file in SVGator. Please read them below:
• Rename your shapes, paths, and groups in the layer panel. Groups and masks that were not renamed will not be in the exported file and will not show up in SVGator.
• Delete unnecessary paths and groups. Having a clean and organized file will make it easier to identify the elements while you are working on your animation.
• In case your SVG also contains text, expand/convert it into outlines. Even though you can convert elements to paths in SVGator, you can't convert text to shapes or paths.
• Select the elements you want to export as an SVG and go to “Make Exportable” in the bottom right corner of Sketch interface and select SVG format then click on “Export selected” button.
• Select the name of the file and the destination on your device, then save.
Still got questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.