Preparing your file in Illustrator
Following our guidelines will make it easier to animate the SVG file in SVGator. Please read them below:
• Rename your shapes, paths, and groups in the layer panel.
• To animate groups of elements in SVGator, make sure that you’ve already grouped these elements. You can still animate them separately as well.
• Arrange your objects and groups just as you would like to see them in SVGator.
• Delete unnecessary paths and groups.
• In case your SVG also contains text, expand/convert it into shapes.
• Go to File -> Export -> Export as… and check “Use Artboards”. Then from the SVG options’ settings box select ‘Inline style’ from the styling drop-down and click ‘Ok’.
• Name your file and select ‘.svg’ format -> select download directory -> Export
Still got questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.