Exported file formats
SVGator exports in multiple file formats:
- .svg files with Web export
- .js files with Mobile export for React Native
- .dart with Mobile export for Flutter
- Video exports in format:
- .mov (with transparency)
- .webm (with transparency)
- Animated Image exports in format:
- .zip (png image sequence)
Unfortunately, CSS doesn’t support advanced features such as morphing, curved motion path animations, or interactive export options such as starting the animation on click. However, you can use this format for simple animations such as CSS loaders. For more information, please see our compatibility table here.
Export React Native Animations
The exported file looks different than the original
Still got questions? Send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.